How We Work
- CONFIDENTIAL FREE CONSULTATION: Talk over the phone or via email – whatever works best for you. Explore health insurance and program options.
- ASSESSMENT: Assess child and their custom needs
- PLANNING: Create a roadmap and a goal-oriented plan addressing little and big needs like social skills or specific skill development.
- IN-HOME VISIT: Visit your home and meet your family and get to know your child’s environment. Or in-clinic orientation.
a.c.e. Therapies also offers parents special education help:
- IEP Assessments
- Reviewing records
- Student observations in-class
- Assistance with the overall special education process
- Positive Parenting Lessons
16626 W. 159th Street
Lockport, Il 60441
11560 S. Kedzie
Merrionette Park, IL 60803
1811 W. Diehl Road
Naperville, IL 60563
7440 W. College Drive
Palos Heights, IL 60463
Clinics hours are flexible, so please contact us for details.